Monday 21 July 2014

Time on my hands: Finished Cardi

Its late as i type this, so forgive me!

I have finished Little Lady's cardi and although there are many mistakes that I (and other knitters) can spot, it is finished and I'm thrilled to say, Little Lady loves it and has worn it with pride at every opportunity (despite the heat!) over the last 2 days!

My best friend has been on holiday for the last week and this is why I'm convinced I've had the time to start and complete an entire cardigan!!!.....Obviously we spend too much time nattering day-to-day!

That is why I have informed her that I intend to make her a Knitter!!!

Anyway, here it is....



Now i guess thee are no more excuses to not finished my "Boyfriend Cardigan" !?!

Thats all for now. Until next time, you take care now x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I can understand why Little Lady wants to wear it everyday--I would do the same if I had a handmade cardi as lovely as this. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Well done :)

    Don't worry about any mistakes, a lot of them can be blocked out anyway with a bit of patience, is it wool or an acrylic yarn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its acrylic yarn and quite scratchy to the fee
      When knitting it but Iits fine knitted up! X

      Delete
    2. Have a read on steam blocking acrylic, you have to be careful when you do it but it permanently fixes some issues. I used it with a jumper where the hem wouldn't lie flat :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful cardigan Helen - can't see any mistakes ! It's gorgeous.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x