Saturday 16 May 2015

My Planner: Retro Bloom


A funny and curious thing has happened to me over the last 2 or so weeks.
My brain has woken up.
I know that sounds silly, but it has. Its thanks to the diet and exercise I've been doing. I'm now 12 lbs down (woop!woop!) and going strong.
I've become the best version of myself and I have so much more energy than I ever have.

About two weeks ago I decided I needed to put all this energy into practical form and wanted to be more organised, as I was now remembering things better and planning things better. So I began to look into getting a planner of sorts.

Filofax: Retro Bloom (2014 range)

What I came across was a world of creativity and organisation on a cult level that I never knew existed!

I found groups (large groups) of people that not only love to plan/organise themselves but can be very creative during the process.
I quickly decided I wanted to get a Filofax that I could personalise and I haven't looked back!

I have spent time over the last week making my own inserts and have had so much fun getting back to my old scrap-booking/card-making/paper craft self!



I cannot tell you how much fun I had creating this! And I can honestly say, I've never been more organised!
I now carry this around with me everywhere and have found it so useful to have and keep things jotted down and kept up to date.

The world of Planners I have walked into is huge, literally, HUGE! and its led me to look at others types of planners and organisers and journals....this especially has caught my eye lately...

a Midori-style notebook by Teddi of Teddiconfetti.com


It is a "Travelers Notebook" Styled planner called a Midori (as I have now discovered) with removable/replaceable booklets. Its unbelievably cute and looks addictive to keep adding to (...Although that might just be me!)

You can find this and others like it from Teddiconfetti.com
Teddi is a ridiculously talented lady who makes these adorable covers for Midori notebooks. Every one is very limited and so they get snapped up extremely quickly by all accounts!

I thought this might be a nice way of keeping a Journal in a separate note book too!.....Definitely something to keep an eye on - especially as this particular one isn't available yet!

Thats all for now. Until next time, you take care now x x







1 comment:

  1. Your Filofax looks so pretty and you've been very creative with making and adding those inserts. I think I need to do the same with my diary. I jot things down but then forget to look at what's on the list! Congratulations on the weight loss.Well done you!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x