Thursday 18 September 2014

Happy Ripple...Ta-Dah!!!


I have loved every minute of this project.
Each wave, each colour were effortlessly and seamlessly therapeutic to my soul.

I was smart about it...I sorted out my ends every repeat of colours so I only had a few to contend with...



And in the evenings, I loved working, snuggled up under it as I moved through the rainbow of colours...



Then, finally when I was through, and it was time for a border, I knew just were to get help...


...the brilliant, generous and amazingly talented Lucy at Attic24....Thanks Lucy!

Ok...pics now???...


How about we start with outside?.....


Curled up on the sofa?...


Ok, How about stretched out over the sofa?...


Now how about the bed?? (That's a Super King size bed, just for reference!)...


How about looking chunky and gorgeous all neatly folded??....


Ahhhhh!

I love it so much! Love, love, love!!!

Such happy colours! A true Happy Ripple if ever there was one!

...........Whats that???!! You want a few more pictures???!............Oh, alright then......


Thats all for now. Until next time, you take care now x x

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blanket! The colours are gorgeous and look at the size!! Well done!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous - well done! And do I spy hand knitted socks too?
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Good spot Caz!! My favourite knitted socks!

      Delete
  3. Wow it's so beautiful! And big! Each row must have taken ages!
    Jillxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x