Monday 6 April 2015

An Easter Bunny



Happy Easter!

Ok...actually, Happy Bank Holiday Monday After Easter....!

So I'm a day late, but this little one was actually finished yesterday.

I decided, quite late in the day to do a bit of knitting...my first in a few weeks actually....and wanted something Easter/Spring themed. So I raided my box of Little Cotton Rabbit bits and found a little lady bunny only half finished, with a Spring dress I had knitted for her last spring!


With her gorgeous little face, already filled with personality, (as they tend to be once you make them...) I set to work finishing her legs and making her arms...


Im really happy with her, but my gosh! I can tell that I haven't made one of Julie's creations for a while!

This little one has made me want to make another though...Mouse maybe this time?!
They are very, very addictive!

(And these are just some of them!)

That's all for now. Until next time, you take care now x

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Although that first photo of just her head was a little eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...what's wrong with a headless bunny?!?! He he!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute bunny and I love her dress - have you knitted all those? Don't they look cute!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Caz, and these are just the "wonky" ones I haven't given away!....although the elephant and foxes aren't wonky...I just don't want to give them away! X

      Delete
  3. So sweet! I adore her dress, gorgeous colours :) Gosh I'm so glad im amongst friends, getting giddy over the stripes in a knitted bunny's frock probably isn't very cool ....
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. do you have the pattern? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x