Wednesday 19 November 2014

Thrice a WIP Wednesday!

I didn't think I had anything to blog about today, but then realised I actually had 3 things to show you!

I have to 'fess up here...I've been cheating on knitting with Gardening. I think ok though!

So here are the WIPs...


1) Stipey goodness....

One down, one to go!


2) Attic24 Cottage pack....

Slow one this, but nice to just pick up as a change.


3) Birthday hat (that's meant to be a Christmas hat!)

For my Nephew's Birthday next week...hoping it doesn't look tooooooooooooo Christmassey!


So there you go!! Busy all round!
How are your Christmas preps coming???! Yes, I can say the *C*- word now as we have made a small start!

That's all for noW. Until next time, you take care now x

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you are definitely a busy lady. I've yet to master toe-up socks (can knit cuff down socks) - the toe looks so much nicer having a square ending than a pointy end like mine. Love the hat - such neat knitting!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I love your stripey sock-and toe, I don't possess the skill so admire yours.
    Enjoy your ripple blanket, the colours are lovely.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, your colourwork is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all your WIP's. That hat is going to be gorgeous - such lovely stitches! I'd love to have one for myself! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x