Thursday 21 August 2014

Happy Ripple....WIP

I wont write much to go along side this post, but just to say that my Happy Ripple, is indeed a very happy ripple!
Im just over 2 repeats in and loving the flow and the up and downs of the waves of this blanket....I will let the photos speak for themselves....



The colours are:
Stylecraft Special DK:


cream: 1005 
apricot: 1026 
candyfloss: 1130 
fondant:1241 
raspberry: 1023 
lipstick: 1246 
citron:1268 
lemon: 1020 
meadow:1065 
aspen:1422 
turquoise: 1068 
sherbet: 1034

Thats all for now. Until next time, you take care now x

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the colours. This is going to be one beautiful blanket! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, I'm looking forward to it grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are gorgeous - did you buy them online or from a shop? I know Lucy from Attic 24 uses style craft yarn but I don't know anywhere local to me that sells it and it is always a bit of a gamble buying online
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from a shop, but love knitting.com, and wool warehouse.co.UK are great suppliers. I've used this yarn before and I really recommend it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Helen for the recommendation!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x