Friday 4 July 2014

Happiness is....


Ive stolen this idea (from Vanessa over at the always gorgeous Coco Rose Diaries)  as it seemed very appropriate today!


Yesterday my bestie and I were wondering around our local charity shop (small and quaint but always great fun!). Then i spotted something over on the "brick-a-brack" shelves. After I had just finished telling her about my want to decorate the main bathroom from its very bland and boring current state to a pale yet bright yellow, i saw these...



Boxed as new, and only £3!

They will go perfectly with the new (eventual) scheme!

So thats my little bit of Happiness of the last 24 hours!!

For those who refuse to step into a charity shop, you're missing a big trick!

Thats all for now!
Until next time, you take care now x

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of charity shop finds and these are not only useful, they look great too! Happiness indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds Helen...charity shops are always great places to have a good browse around!
    Happy Tuesday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x