Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter goodness

Hello all!

Although our Easter "celebrations" have been small scale this year, we have had a little bit of fun....



The children enjoyed a mini Easter Chocolate hunt in the house as the weather was not on its best form today. Although I did get accused of making it "too easy" by Little Man; duly noted Young Sir...next year will me much tougher!!!

I was treated to my favourite chocolate/egg...



...I ask you; Why have cotton when you can indeed have silk???!

And because all that isn't enough sugar...we made these....




Now I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I make the best Shortbread around!...hmmmmmmmm!!!

That's all for now. Until next time, you take care now x

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving those Easter bunny baskets--so cute! I bet you enjoyed your chocolate egg and your shortbread looks really yummy too. Have a great week!
    By the way your new blog looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! x